Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fishing and Walks...

Well, it has been another eventful couple of weeks! I don't think I'm ever going to have a time where nothing goes on... *sigh* 
Buck and I enjoy taking walks, and Sariah is happy to join us. We went down to Runyon River last Sunday to scope out fishing, and walked the loop. Sariah had a good time, although she was scared of the dam. 
Here she is with mom... I love her! 
Buck and I have gone fishing at Lake Pueblo, and having a blast. I have resolved to come out at least once a week on my day off. It's free fun! Plus, I get to work on my tan! ;) 
We've been teaching Sariah all sorts of new tricks! She now has quail feathers we've attached to a floating training stick. We rigged it to my old broken fishing pole, and let her run around the backyard chasing it. She can't get enough of it, and for about 30 minutes after we've put it away, she just runs around the yard sniffing until she picks up scent and realizes she's not going to find the 'bird'. This is her after about 20 minutes of chasing the stick. It took me about ten frames to get a picture where she wasn't flying through it. 
This is another adorable picture of her from a few days ago... she totes this little duck around the house every waking moment. 
We took the youth to the Denver Temple today for baptisms. Leaving the church at 7AM was early, but I didn't get tired until about 2PM once we were home! I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives, and although they are younger- they teach me so much. I love the Tuesday night events, playing volleyball and watching their endless energy. I love my calling. Here is a picture of all the youth in front of the Temple. 
Buck and I are so excited for this week! I start my job Monday morning, and I am estatic. I feel so lucky to not only have a job at this point, but to have a job I'm truly going to enjoy every day. :) Plus, Buck is officially on summer vacation from nursing school- so I get my husband back! No more grumpy and stressed from nursing-criteron hubs for me! In a word... Yay.  

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!