Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sariah's 1st Christmas

So.. I'm only a month and a half behind posting things about Christmas. Eh, it happens.

It was a quiet day in our home... We slept in, made a yummy yummy yummy breakfast (pumpkin pancakes, bacon, eggs and hashbrowns... mmm!) and finally mozied around to opening gifts from each other.

Sariah really didn't understand the Christmas Season. Mommy was always gone working long hours for retail's busiest season, and there was a tree INSIDE! I'd catch her sniffing it, the lights and staring at the stockings hanging by the fireplace... and boxes freak her out. She acts like it's going to hurt her and she stays a good 5 feet away at all times from all boxes that showed up and were placed under/by the tree. Funny pup.

Her Christmas was precious. 3 HuMoNgO bones- bigger than she's ever had- and a new hedgehog. We decided to give them all to her at once and see how she reacted.

So stinkin cute... She gathered all her prized possessions up one by one and hoarded them all on her bed. ;) Including her first duck that she still totes around the house ever so gently.

We love our lil girl! What can you say!






0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!