Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC's of Me!

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it was the cutest. I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought this might be a nice beginning to get back in the swing of blogging!

A. AGE: 20-Something... Birthday JULY 7! :)

B. BED SIZE: Full and it is not big enough!!! However, Goldilocks Couple we are, we stayed in a King at my Grandparents and it was far too large... *sigh* I lost Buck!

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Ugh... it used to be bathrooms, but.. I think it's just vacuuming now. I used to like vacuuming till I discovered Sariah's coat doesn't EVER STOP SHEDDING!!!

D. DOG'S NAME: ohh.. Speak of the devil: Sariah. (Suh-ry-ah)

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Toilet paper!! Seems as if I can't make it ANYWHERE in the day without a little pit stop... ;)

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple!!

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Shiny silver, White Gold to be specific.

H. HEIGHT: 5'5

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I learned when I was little, can still read music and sit down and play--- but avoid telling anyone in the ward I can play piano. I hear they need a primary pianist... Sshhh!

J. JOB TITLE: MT, Management Trainee-- soon to be Store Manager.

K. KIDS: None right now

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Living in southern Colorado...in a 3 bedroom house with our rambunctious fur-baby.

M. MOM'S NAME: Jeana

N. NICKNAME: Ash... Pretty original. ;) Buck calls me 'Sweeties', and some really cool people think it's fun to call me "Kutcher"

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I've had a couple... hmm. But just surgeries. I have my own ER Nurse right here at home with me. Woo Hoo!

P. PET PEEVE: wet hair, and fake girls

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: There's no charge for awesomeness... (Kung Fu Panda)

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: 2 older bros, 1 amazin sis. in laws- 3 more bros and 3 more sis! (including in laws in laws.. lol weird. )

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: depends on the day of the week- monday/thursday 6 am, open shifts 7-730, close shifts 8 am, weekends 8 am... Yes 8 is sleeping in! lol

U. UNDERWEAR: hmm.. that's between me and my laundry hamper I do believe... Let's just say my hubs is a very happy camper. ;)

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: hot peppers.. ew.

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: always always always because I cannot figure out what to wear. *sigh*. I think it's because I dress people for a living- I have no creativity left for myself. ha.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: knee.. that's about it!

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: umm everything I cook? ha ha jk... I'm rather good with a crock pot... recent endeavors- mexican soup & chicken broccoli and cheese casserole.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Penguins! he he.. how can you not love a waddle. :)


Hope you enjoyed this tidbit of me... hope you have an amazing day!!!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!