Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday.... err... Sunday!

So... as I am a world behind the times on blogging... I'm going to do my Fill in the Blank Friday on Sunday! :) Its actually part of MannLann5's bandwagon but hey- I'm on it!

*These questions were actually made up by a male blogger she ran into... so that's why the twist! HA! *

1 - Why did you start blogging?
I initially started just to update my family and friends on goings-on in my life. I am especially bad at picking up the phone... Eee. Then I stumbled across one blog after another, and now I love reading them! I update to try to keep others entertained, and keep my life in check.

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
Well... I officially have 2 followers I follow as well... and honestly- theirs are the two blogs I read the most! I can't pick between them..Katie seems like such a sweetheart, strong and just a good 'go-to', always there type of girlfriend. She's from where Buck's family is from-- so there's a little tie. D.A.R seems like a spunky, intelligent, fun gal to add to the mix. She went to college in my hometown, so I feel tied to her, too! Plus, she's the one who motivated me to start running again.


3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I think most of my friends/family would shoot me if I said I needed to lost that extra 10... however, I am perpetually obsessed with staying toned. I run, crunch, whatever it takes... I think it's just the fact that yes, all though there are benefits to aging-- I'm not ready to let my body age. Does this happen to anyone else?

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I just want to be adored.. I want to feel like I'm the thing here on earth that makes you excited to come home from work. I want to be the thing on your mind when nothing else is, and when everything else is. I want to be your best friend- stay up late laughing with each other, get into water fights in the kitchen, go on all types of new adventures and be content doing absolutely nothing.

5 - OMIT!! It's a little to personal for this lil blog ;)


6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
It used to be junior year of high school. It was just full of fond memories, lots of friends and lots of fun! No stress about moving out/scholarship deadlines/etc. lol but I now choose 2010! I sure hope this year takes the place of the best from the past--- there's no where to go but up! It should just be an exciting year full of starting a new life: a new store somewhere, a new town, new friends, and possibly some other new-s!


7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
I actually think it's more fabulous to be a woman ;) but just for fun- I would probably use the worlds corniest pick-up lines as much as I could, eat something super spicy (since my weak womanly taste buds can't handle spice for long!)and pee standing up. yup. I don't count hovering ladies :-0

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
Actually, I think the fact that I don't drink raises a few eyebrows. That and I loooove feeling like a lil kid ordering a shirley temple with extra cherries ;)


Happy Sunday!!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!