Friday, March 12, 2010

Goal Updates and Fill in the Blank Friday!


Day 1 = Fail!
Nope, I definitely did NOT get out & run on day 1 of setting these fabulous goal.
Day 2 = eh.. maybe I can do this.
Sariah sure made it difficult; but by george- by the end of 3 miles (walk 1/4, run 1/4 - don't judge, at least I'm trying!) she had learned 'heel' and I felt GOOD. Looks good for upcoming day 3. :)


Fill in the Blank Friday is happening once again over at the little things we do. I thought I'd join in and have a 'Feature Friday'. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. The best day ever was our wedding day.Feelings and memories like that are once in a lifetime- and I will cherish them forever!

2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because there is yet to be a breakfast food I have not liked. I love eggs, bacon, and sweet things, and when you can get them together-I'm in heaven. Plus, spaghetti doesn't really work during all times of the day like breakfast. Classic.

3. This weekend I work on Saturday, Buck has ACLS class. So I will start the day by *running*, having a good breakfast to follow, and mozy to work around 11. I'm off per usual on Sunday- but sadly Buck has clinicals 6am-6pm. Yay. So Sariah and I will bond, I will rest and Buck will get worn out. We'll have 'our' day on Tuesday.

4. Never in my life have I been to New York/Mt. Rushmore/Yellowstone/Canada/Mexico/Eastern Europe-Asia. Oh its on the list.

5. The only thing better than being at home is laying out in the sun by the water. Mmm...

6. I could really do with some time to do nothing. And get back to the basics- with my hubs, house, friends, etc. and to not feel rushed!

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was these awesome new slingback wedges we got in freight the other day! Super cute, super comfy- definitely worth it!! :)


Well! That's it for now! Thanks for visiting, leave some comments, become a follower---> Show Some Love! Have an AWESOME weekend!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!