Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

My third FITB Friday! Courtesy of Kaitlyn at Life of a Busy Wife

1. The first thing I do in the morning is check the clock to see how much time I have to dilly dally, make a break for the W.C., and hop in the shower.

2. Every night before bed I turn on the electric blanket on my side (9x/10 Buck's already in bed and his side is already on...), turn my blackberry onto bedside mode, and say prayers.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is buy a pretty shirt, necklace or bracelet (if I'm at work), and come home to eat yummy food and get on blogger. The blogs I follow have a way of lifting my spirits. :)

4. Something that makes me cringe is spiders. Ew. As inhumane as it is, I've actually killed one by spraying it with lysol so I didn't have to touch it. Blech.

5. Social situations make me happy. I like being around people, I like laughing and getting to know others..Although, there is nothing better than it being just Buck and me.

6. I like to collect clothes, I guess! ha..I try not to collect anything- but I do tend to accumulate clothes in my line of work.

7. Weekends are for r&r, short work days (if I work Saturdays), church and Sunday afternoons with the hubs.


happy Happy HAPPY Friday, all!!! Is anyone as relieved as I am??

1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

We LOVE our electric blanket, BUT hubby gets too hot so we only use it for a month or two in the winter!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!