Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's been awhile since I posted one of these... I think I only did one before, and come to think of it- I don't think I did it on a Sunday. Ha. But Keely creates these every Sunday, and I love them! So here we go again! If you're a new reader jumping over from MannLand5 or elsewhere-- please comment/follow! I love new friends in this bloggy adventure! :)



1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be.. romance.. horror.. comedy.. suspense or action?
I definitely think I would pick romantic comedy. I know that's a typical 'girl' answer, but it's me. I'm a softie on the inside, lover of cuddling and sweet notions that no matter how small can make me tear up. ;) Not many people see those tears though, I'm pretty good at blinking them away and moving on. See-I fit the stereotype. Ha!

2. Do you recycle?
No.. sadly.. For Colorado being so green and outdoorsy, they definitely see it as a waste to recycle. Ugh- that's when I miss Florida. However, I did learn recently a cool way to recycle paper and turn it into drawing pads for kids.. I'll post about that soon!

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.. I think they're tacky. End of story. My hubs and I would never be caught there.

4. Do you have a nickname?
A few! Ash (original, I know), wifey, Sister Darley, Smash... and Kutcher (sigh) I think that's about it!

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Ashley. Not.my.name. End of story.

6. What are your Summer staples?
A weekly manicure, bi-weekly pedi. (I do my own- so it's affordable!)A tan, flips (this season's staples are my Sanuk flips made out of yoga mats, and some blingy Sanuks).. and Otter pops for Buck and I!


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter liner from Sephora. I know what you're thinking- but it's not tacky, teenage looking glitter! It stays- and I got the opaque glitter so it matches whatever eyeliner or shadow I have on..I just think it's fun to do a tiny line on the top lid. Draws more attention and is so summery fun!I encourage everyone to just try it out!

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
I am, actually. :) and I'm pretty sure Buck is, too!

Happy Sunday everyone!! It IS going to be a GREAT week!! :) Wishing us all that type of week!

4 comments:

Future Mama said...

haha! what a fun little meme!! I'll have to try this next week maybe. We'd never be caught in a strip club either!!

And I HATE the nickname Jenny, not my name, haha! totally get it!

OceanDreams said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I too have never been to a stick club, hope I never have to either! Ha ha. I would love to be in a romantic comedy, minus the heart ache of course. But then again I bet we have plenty of that in our real lives, huh?! Have a great day!

OceanDreams said...

Oops, *strip club. Ha ha too funny that I said stick!

rachel.gross said...

Hey Ashton, great to hear Sanuks are your go to shoe for the summer! Thanks for the shout out.

Rachel Gross
Sanuk

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!