Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mayhem Monday

Well! Not as much of a chaotic Monday as the past predicts for me today! It was actually a REALLY good Monday. I hope the rest of ya'lls was, too!

We started off super early- per usual- with a leader meeting and pulls. The day flew by, and before I realized it- it was 5:30. In between time flying, I received a call from my district, Linda. I thought it was about another store I had shown interest in taking, but ... instead; she basically told me I should apply for a store opening in Northern Colorado. I hadn't even tossed the idea around in my mind about that store- as I assumed another MT had already shown interest and would probably land the store. She then proceeded to 'sell' me on the benefits of this store, and why it would be a good match. I told her I would give it some thought and get back to her.

I know, I know. Seems like no big deal, right? The thing is, like I've mentioned before, Linda is not exactly the type to say 'do this' just for the heck of it. She says 'do this' because she has something in mind. And she basically makes the decision for who gets this store... which is interesting, because it makes me think I have a high chance, like 99%, of getting it if I apply for it. Way cool. Way exciting. and I totally don't know what to do.

So, Buck and I were talking tonight (as I called him right after I got the call) .. and I think I'm going to go for it, and see what happens.
There's still another store I have more interest in-- but maybe I shouldn't put all of my eggs in one basket (chickens in one basket? what IS that saying?? hmm..)

So my mind is racing... and in other Monday Mayhem news, I had the BEST night out in a long time. We'd been planning this for about a week now, and Krista, Michele and Shannon and I headed out for dinner at Olive Garden for gals night out. Lovely ladies, lovely time.







I haven't laughed as much as we did tonight in a long time. There's something about being with a good bunch of girlfriends and laughing about whatever! I absolutely love the women I work with.. I am so blessed!! :)

Hope your Mondays were just as wonderful, and the week continues to go well!

1 comments:

d.a.r. said...

dear heavens I love Olive Garden!! And those kind of girlfriends are the best in the world :)

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!