Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me by Threes!

Three Names I Go By:

1) Ashton

2) Ash

3) little wife **Buck only! ha


Three Jobs I Have Had:

1) Part Time Teammate and Management Trainee-- soon to be store manager -- all for the same company I am still with! I love that I get to shop for a living!

2) Cell phone customer service representative/sales---- you know, the people you go into a store and talk to.. yup-that was me for 2 years in college.

3) Dock worker at one of my dad's feed stores.. Hey, the work's gotta get done-- and by george, my dad raised workers! I loaded bags of feed, hay, whatever into people's trucks.. that's a workout. I cleaned/organized the inside- and had to give the staff a talkin to on the 'basics of cleaning'...


Three Places I Have Lived:

1) Gainesville

2) Mustang (OKC)

3) Colorado (current, not listing town!)



Three Favorite Drinks:

1) Hot chocolate

2) Hot herbal pomegranate tea

3) Cherry Pepsi! mmm!



Three TV Shows I Watch:

1) LIFE ---- best documentary ever ---- hands down.

2) Gilmore Girls

3) My Name is Earl--- what can I say: I kinda find amusement in trashy people! (I mean that in the best context of course!!)



Three Places I Have Been:

1) England

2) France

3) Switzerland/Austria



Three Places I Would Like to Visit:

1) Italy

2) Brazil- my hubby served a mission there, and I would LOVE to go with sometime

3) Mexico-- No, I've never been more south than Key West and North Padre.. eh!



Three People Who Text Me Regularly:

1) Blake, my bestie! (Visit her at Momma Blake on my sidebar!)

2) Krista, great gal pal!

3) Buck, of course!



Three Favorite Old TV Shows:

1) Boy Meets World!

2) Hey Dude-- have to share this with Kassie!

3) Tie- Sabrina the Teenage Witch (I still watch this) and The Secret Life of Alex Mack




Three Favorite Dishes:

1) Chicken Enchiladas, sour cream sauce

2) Subway Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich

3) homemade Mexican soup! Buck requests it frequently!



Three Makeup Products I Can’t Live Without:

1) Bigelow Lip Gloss... or Burts Bees chapstick. Must have moisture on my lips in this dry climate! (picture courtesy of Bath and Body!)

2) Mascara! I looove eyelashes!

3) Black eyeliner is my flavor of the month right now. I'm about to switch it up ;)



Three Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1) Moving soon, getting established in a new place with Buck.

2) Running my own store- by myself. Making it a success.

3) Babies. :) Being a great mom, and getting even closer with God.
picture courtesy of life at the bar


Well this was fun! Thanks Kassi, and thanks to all those who read! It definitely made the day lighten up a little. It helps you re-realize all the love people have for you, and how many blessings there are in your life. Love it!


Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!