Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Something about warm weather...

It's gotta be something in the air, water, weather-- something! But it just always has a tendency to make me want to revisit a bit of my childhood.

Remember when these weren't just for packing?
picture courtesy of google image

My mom (bless her heart) never let me jump, pop, twist, destroy, be unreasonably noisy with these lil guys. Something about being a well-mannered child that I don't think I've nailed to this day.

So today, after my half day of work- I came home and started purging 'crap' around the house.. I ran across bubble wrap. Here's a play by play:

Ashton: Hey Buck!
Buck: what. (annoyed because I've said the intro to this conversation 10x already)
Ashton: Hey- you need this?? (holds up bubble wrap by the door to his office)
Buck: No, guess not.

Ashton proceeds to drop it on the ground, and jump up and down recklessly while Sariah *jumps* up from her nap and tries racing out of the room which turns unsuccessful as her little paws can run on the wood floor without slipping numerous times.

End play.

Man, nothing like jumpin on bubbles to brighten up your day. I love acting like a little kid!

P.S. Buck then later got sad because when I was done, he grabbed it to twist and pop some more--- but alas, I got them ALL! Score!

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!