Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Well! I'm on another bandwagon. ;) I stumbled across Kelsey's Blog, The Seattle Smith's and she does the cutest Wednesday theme. I figure, as long as I'm trying to blog daily- I can play along with some themes.



Questions for this week:

I wish' .... I had the dedication to
stay on one particular diet,
and it would be just eating right!

Have you ever been on some crazy diet you regret?
What are your thoughts on dieting and/or healthy eating?


I might get blog-slapped for saying this, but I've actually never been on a diet.
At this point in my life, I am lucky enough to have a wonderful metabolism. If I were to ever diet, I might end up looking like this:
Uh... Ew.

I do know, however- this lovely metabolism won't last forever. Knowing that, I need to really continue to eat a little healthier each week.

I'm so-so with meal planning, but a problem I run into is that, I cook SUCH LARGE portions that one meal will last Buck and I almost a week. Crazy, huh?

The other thing I need to get better at is preparing more veggies and fresh fruit. That would be the healthiest addition to our diets, and if I just went to the grocery store once a week to get those freshies- I know I would cook with them! I'm just so stubborn and budget-frugal that I honestly only make one trip to the grocery store a month, and maybe one mini-trip to Loaf n Jug for milk or other randomness.

All in all, although I've never been on a diet; I guess the answers to the questions are in the ramble above. But also, I don't really support dieting unless it's counted to eat smaller portions of healthier foods, and exercising more. I'm just old fashioned like that I suppose. I'm still a fan of that ol' food pyramid :)



Happy Wednesday! 2 Days till Friday!

1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am THRILLED you played lady!!! It's totally fun right, jk!! Anyways, good for you and never having to go on a diet. I haven't either, but I do go in phases of eating extremely healthy!!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!