Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It is SUNDAY, again! Wow- this weekend flew by! We had family in all weekend, and I took off work for Buck's graduation. I'll post some of the actual ceremony and our little adventure on Saturday later.
For now, here are the questions from Keely!

1. Are you superstitious?
Superstitious by Faith yes... I don't do the 'step on a crack, break your mother's back' stuff, but I do believe my actions directly effect my blessings so I find myself thinking about a lot of little things I do (like what thoughts I think about a situation or someone, how I treat others, etc). Call it faith, fancy kharma or superstition.. whatever works!

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
I haven't played this question since I was a kid! lol .. I think I would be a Vogelpop Bowerbird. It is a tiny little bird that lives in the rain forest, and the whole purpose of it's life is to attract a female. The male decorates his bower with colorful jewels from the forest, and uses vocal mimicry to attract the attention of a female. He will not get a mate for life until one female finds it satisfactorily appealing. Now, that is some intense courting. (I learned about it on Life on Discovery BBC! Watch it here!

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
Anything 'emo'. (sorry, any emo-ish readers... just a little weird to me!)


4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
No.. rarely. I watched one the other day of a little 1 year old playing hide and seek, but he was stinkin cute!

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
Yes, had the dreaded bikini twice... and there's usually a few years between when I go! OW!I do get my eyebrows waxed with every haircut though. Something that makes the haircut seem even better!!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
A mix of both! I work somewhere it's hard not to spend, but I'm trying to be good. I'm trying so hard to save right now; so many things need money: student loan payoff, building savings, moving expenses, car fund... *sigh* must be responsible!

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
Gerrard Butler. I love the accent, and sense of humor... He's basically a buffed up Buck (in my eyes), but I'm happy with the real-life leading man I have- he's a lot nicer than I've heard Gerrard is!

I love the white shirt and tie; I'm a sucker- and hubs wears them at least once a week! yay!

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
Tried it, over it, lame! Non-smoker. I rather enjoy being healthy and non-stinky (sorry, any smoker readers!)

Well, I hope I didn't offend anybody. Anything I say is strictly MY opinion, and I am not placing any judgment on anyone- life your own life, that's all you can control.

I hope your Sunday was fab, and hope your Monday starts off well! See you tomorrow for Mayhem Monday!! :)

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun answers!

There are so many that chose Gerrard Butler. I do find him quite sexy as well, but it's not who I chose.

Have a great week!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!