Monday, May 10, 2010

Mayhem Monday: Where's Ashton???

So! Lovely ladies... Guess What?!?

I am at my company's headquarters.

Myself and 50+ other Management Trainees from all around the company are here as a 'wrap-up,' if you will, of our training programs. It's so fun to meet all of these other magnetic people.. who have such a strong passion for what we do. Such a great bunch of people. I love the group trainings, smaller group brainstorm sessions and all the interaction. Everyone has a different perspective and different management style, and I just want a piece of it all!

Scary thing is that this is also a review- a big review- that influences your next steps in the company. There are area and district managers dispersed throughout the groups, and they are observing us/our actions/our thoughts... then they give feedback to our district/area about progressing in the company.. You basically get evaluated on a green, yellow or red scale. Green- good to go manage now, Yellow- needs some more time (maybe 6mos) or Red-Needs to evaluate if this really is the right job for them...

I'm kinda nervous-- but just trying to be myself. I think it's working ;0) I feel good so far!




In other NEWS: today is a big day for another reason besides this huge career move I have going on...
Notice the profile? TODAY IS OUR 2ND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!

It's craziness. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. It was so funny this morning, because I had to leave at 5:45 am this morning, and he was crashed.. It was a simple "Babe... I love you.. Happy Anniversary...Let's say a prayer.. *prayer* ... Ok- bye I love you- see you in a week!" I have come to believe we will never have a 'normal' anniversary. Oh well, right!

Here are some pictures to look back on:








I love you SO much, Buck. I'm so glad we've worked through the rough times, and I'm so thankful the trials made us stronger. I don't know what my life would be like without you-- and I never want to know. You help me stand a little taller, strengthen my testimony daily and challenge me to be a little better each day. You're awesome.. and I love you!

Alright all! I'll try to update through blogger-mobile with pictures, I just have to figure it out first! Ha

Have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

star said...

Happy Anniversary!

Neely said...

Love those pics they are soooo precious :)

OceanDreams said...

I hope the review goes well and I love your wedding pictures, you look lovely!

aLiCia* said...

so pretty! congrats! sorry, I've tried to comment before and it wouldn't let me but thank you so much for reading my blog :)

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!