Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tardy Wishful Wednesday

Man! It's sad how much things can off track when you've had a week out of your normal routine... Nonetheless.. Here is Wishful Wednesday, courtesy of the lovely Kelsey @ Seattle Smiths. :)

If you are hopping over, please comment/follow- I love new friends!



'I wish' .... I could come home to



THIS (pictured above)
bedroom each and every night!!

Unlike Kelsey, I didn't have to search very long for my dream bedroom... I'm trying to plan it right now-because as we are getting ready to move...I think it's time we buy a bedroom set.


The snapshot above captures all the detail and color I hope for in a master bedroom. I am classic romantic, and sometimes vintage. I will probably have more of a cream and deep red bedset, and vintage artwork on the walls. But this one is PRETTY DARN CLOSE.

I grew up in such an 'antiqued' style of living, that although I appreciate the taste, I don't really want it for my own bedroom anymore. My parents gave me a furniture set I used when I was a kid; we use it for our master right now, but I think once we buy 'our' set I will move it to a guest bedroom, or maybe use it for our kids one day.

I LOVE this little mini-library area and the simple valances on the window. Although I am typically drawn to dark colors, I love the light aspect in both of these pictures. I MUST have a lot of windows in my home... :)

*(Google Image)*

I just can't wait till Buck and I have our own home, where we can truly settle down and decorate as we please.. It will be a good day!

Well, I'm off to work now, hope all of you have an awesome day!!!

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Love your room picks! They look so cozy! Your blog is too cute!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You're good and a better Googler than me!! hehe, I do really like your pics. Very warming.

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!