Sunday, August 29, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

It's been awhile since I participated (thanks to my hiatus in blogging) but here is the Getting to Know You Sunday post thanks to MannLand5! Check her out!

The Q's.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
I'm always scared of backing into someone in a parking lot; scares the crap out of me actually! I guess if it happened, I would be pacing around outside the car waiting/hoping for someone to come out.. and then, once I couldn't wait anymore, I would take pictures (my camera is ALWAYS in my purse) and leave a note on the car!

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Love my body.. I'm anti looking like I'm a fake girl- I love my frame and curves!

3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
I love that they're real. They seem like people I would be friends with if they lived right around the corner, and they're very relate-able to what I have going on in my life. I love that the topics are always interesting enough to keep me distracted for a little while, too! :)

4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
0%. I would be lying if I didn't say sometimes I'm just silly (see cookie post!)but that's just me!

5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Anything gamey... Buck hunts, cooks it, I try one bite each time and .. I'm done. He thinks I'm weird, but it has to be a taste you were raised to like; I don't think you can grow accustomed to it.. Maybe- but it probably takes more than 3 years. haha

6. How often to you eat out?
More often than I should! I'm on a dang pregnancy kick that has me craving Arby's curly fries. They just make me feel better, and well, make me happy! Buck and I don't eat out much as a couple- maybe date night in or out every 2 weeks!

7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
All of the above. ;) Skinnys when I'm in a mood for a little more edge, jeggings for comfort, boot cut as a great fall back for every day use. I wear denim every day- so I have lots of choices!

8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
It's always different when you're in it- and I would hope that if I were ever (heaven forbid) in the situation, I would be strong enough to forgive OVER TIME. However, it's not a worry for me like I know it is for some women. I'm lucky but I have a good man!

That's it for now! Hope you all have a wonderful week! It's almost Labor Day can you believe it?!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I love real blogs! otherwise whats the point!? The last question made me sad answering it! What a question! I happen to believe I got a good one too, but ya never know! I am not worried it is what it is.

Happy Sunday =D

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!