Sunday, August 15, 2010

How much do I suck at blogging?!?

Apparently A LOT.

It's been 2&1/2 months since I last posted. How friggin crazy! Thank you to those who sent me e-mails just to say hi, and see how I was doing. I'm so glad I have the few friends I've made through here.. you guys rock!

So- where have I been?
I think I'll break it up into parts to tell the story..
Today will be Part 1. Tomorrow Part 2, and so on. Can't you contain your excitement?
(seriously- they'll get more and more exciting as we go!) :)

So.. when I last blogged, I was up for a promotion at work and had traveled to Sioux Falls, SD to endure a week long interview.

I got the job. And we moved across the country.


Here's home.

I am now in full swing of managing my own store. And a brand new one at that. I'm so stinkin pumped. I've never worked so hard in my entire life- but I love it. It seems like when you really love what you do, the hours you put in don't seem to matter.

The stress however- oh man. That's what keeps me going. It's challenge after challenge, and it makes my brain tick to try to figure out how to solve each one and move on to the next. It is so cool though, to see people get trained the way you like, soak up what you're teaching them, and really flourish into the best they can be. That is the 2nd most rewarding part about my job.

The first being how happy we can make each customer that walks through the door. It's awesome to have regulars after the 2nd week your open, and even into the 8th week, they're still regulars. It's amazing to look around your store and see people continually having a good time, finding what looks best on them- and loving what they buy, and for them to all leave happy.

I seriously love what I do, and have never had a time in my life everything is soo right. :)

Part 2 tomorrow! Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

YAY lady!!! You're back :)

d.a.r. said...

Yayayay!! You are back, I have missed you!!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!