Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Part Deux- This is GOOOOOD!

Ok-because I know you all have been waiting in suspense to read this one. ;)

I think I'll drag it out a little longer... you'll just have to wait for Part 3. Gotta save the best for last and make this blog worth reading, right??

So after moving from Colorado to North Dakota- I had the weekend to get settled in our new apartment, and I packed up and went to company headquarters in Nebraska for a week of Manager's Meetings.

Soo much fun, I know I've said this before but I really do love the people I work with.
Here are a couple pictures from Manager's Meetings.

Me, Krista and Marci- Krista you've seen before (love her!) and Marci is a mutual friend of ours, an assistant manager from a store in Denver.. We busted out laughing every meal we ate together!


Kelly and I went out to manage about 2 weeks apart. She's in Texas now, but was in Colorado with me! Funny girl!


Last but not least: Me, Alex and Emily. Alex took a store in Colorado Springs right before I got my store in North Dakota. Emily... Oh Emily. She trained both of us- our area manager out of Denver. She is the spunkiest, one of the most intelligent and well spoken ladies I've known. She taught me so much and always believed in me- and has known me since I was a freshman in college starting with the company as a part time employee. I seriously love her!

It's awesome to have a mentor like that- do any of you have mentors that have actually worked out for you in the long haul? I know I've read some blogs that talk about mentors not turning out ideally, but how about those that do? They're such awesome people- they deserve a lil shout out! ;)

After manager's meetings, I had a weekend to rest up, get to know my new stomping grounds a little and then the action started the following Monday. Busy Busy Busy from there on out. It was seriously a whirl-wind month of work/sleep/work/sleep. But I love it. And that is where my time went over the last 2&1/2 months.

Ok- seriously. Part 3 is the best. Stay tuned!! :D TOMORROW!!!!

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!