Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall!

Everyone is posting about FALL! It just must be that time, and September must signal that to everyone.

I love change of season. I tend to go through 'spring cleaning' every season... I just deep clean it all, work and home, and it makes me feel so much more fresh for the season!

I especially like fall. It's ideal weather; not too cold, not too hot and pretty pretty rain!

I love.. Boots. Layers. Sweaters. Beanies and Scarves. Fall Colors and Crisp Air.

Mmm. It always seems to come at just the right time! :)


The one thing that makes me sad each fall is this:

This is the university I drive by every day now; I also lived within blocks of a university in our town in Colorado. Just how I roll I guess.

BUT!

As soon as fall rolls around and school is in session, I get sad.
I miss school. I loved college, and although I couldn't wait to finish so I could start my job/life, I really did enjoy it.

Growing up, I was always one of those nerdy girls that although I was always passing notes and day-dreaming about the cute boys in the class- I loved school. I love learning, being challenged and getting my brain ticking.

I love what I do now, but there's a part of me that misses the books, misses the binders and crazy organization I always had. I do NOT miss homework or tests (I am a HORRIBLE test taker), but I miss learning new things. hmm.

I love fall. I love all it brings.. and I am super excited for this fall's fashion! :) Yay yay yay!

What are you most excited for?

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!