Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Reason for Everything...

So... sometimes I'm a softie! And sometimes.. that can get me in trouble.

Like most retailers, our bathroom is not public. You can strut your happy little butt down the hall to the conveniently and strategically placed public restrooms which I'm sure you've passed at least once in your shopping escapades today- and will pass again.

So normally when people ask if they can use our bathroom, we politely decline and point them in the direction of the nearest public. Aside from the legal responsibility of what would happen if they got hurt back there, or stole something, it's just not fun to clean up after more people than you have to, right?

Today, a little 5 foot old lady, had to be in her 80s at least; wandered in and gave me the saddest, puppy dog eyes and asked "May I pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase use your restroom?" and I got the feeling she might mess her pants if I didn't let her. So, what do I do? Let her go back. I had my freight person watch the door so she wouldn't come out and wander or get too snoopy, and so she could point her in the right direction out. I went back on the floor.

20 minutes later when I ventured back, there is a RANK smell.. not just contained to the bathroom, but had been spreading down the hall, through my office and gosh knows where else. The little old lady is long gone, but her memory is not.



Thus, the reason for not letting people use our private bathroom... Understood.

0 comments:

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!