Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday- I almost missed you!

This is going to be such a fun one! Lauren at The Little Things We Do left FITB very vague- how creative can I be?? Hmm!

1. I am a simple girl who loves the fun and sassy things in life, an emotionally driven 'feeler', a nurturer, a somewhat diligent (although honest!) daughter of a loving Heavenly Father, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a soon-to-be mother, a friend and a boss (hopefully not a mean one!)

2. I wish everyone could just be nice, and truly live lives of giving- always trying to make other people happy.

3. I like my job, my friends, Double Stuf Oreos, Gilmore Girls, anything purple, laughing, shopping, getting dressed up and dressing others, and feeling my little one flop around and kick back at my pokes and be calmed by my touch.

4. I can not believe I'm leading the life I live. I never would have imagined I'd be in this place, and that I'd like it- and myself- so much. I am blessed.

5. I hope one day I can truly make a difference in someone's life- and live to hear about it/see them flourish.

6. I think bloggers are wonderful people. We all have an innate desire to be ourselves, express ourselves, make friends and uplift them! How awesome!

7. I was incomplete before I knew I could love someone I've never met.


**SAPPY SAPPY SAPPY** I know. Hope it made you smile, hope you got to know me a little better and I hope you have a truly fabulous weekend!! :)

1 comments:

monica said...

i wish everyone would just be nice too!!! life is easier that way!!

xo
monica

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!