Saturday, October 9, 2010

Late Night Friday!

Why on earth was I up till almost midnight Friday? Well, you see, I was having fabulous fun! :)

I met this wonderful gal at my store, Meta, who is an Air Force wife. She is the sweetest, peppiest, most upbeat woman I know. I instantly wanted to be her friend, and after a couple of months- we're so there! :) I love having people in my life like her. She was the one that hosted the jewelery party last week where I met lots more military wives, and she's doing a fabulous job helping me make friends.

She also put together a girls night last night, and 22 women came total- majority from her squadron (I think that's what it's called! haha!) 19 Officer's wives, 1 Officer herself, myself and a gal who does real estate in the area. Some were friends I made at the jewelery party, some were new- but all fabulous.

We went to a place called Sevens in the area, had a yummy full course Italian dinner and fun chit chat that lasted darn near 3 hours. At the end of the night I was tired (love pregnancy- haha!), full and had a handful of numbers of new friends to hang out with very soon!

One friend commented on the Military Wives post that these women are incredible friends, and their friendships 'last forever' and are 'fast and furious'- and I agree so far, but these women are ones I already don't want to lose!

Here's two of the pictures I got from the evening:

Four of us- Mercedes, Meta, Me and Adrian.



Meta and me


What a blast! I already have lunch plans with one when I get back from meetings next week, plans to shop with another, plans to make plans with one to scrapbook, and am on the list for next month's girls night that's being planned.
Gosh- Life is GOOD right now. :)

Have an amazing rest of your weekends!

2 comments:

aLiCia* said...

yay for girls' night and friends :)

Garet and Andrea said...

Hey Garet was wondering what Buck was up to and where you guys are living these days! Also aren't military wives so fun and they are fun to be for the most part!!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!