Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tagged!

So Happy!! :) I got tagged by Star to play in a fun little game! This is my first, so here goes!

The rules are for me to answer her 8 questions, make up 8 different questions, and tag 8 people to answer them. What a stinkin cute idea!


Star's Questions for Me:
1. What is your favorite Fall dessert?
Mmm! I love fall! I love pumpkin pie, and french silk pie! I also consider this a dessert even though it's breakfast---> my yummy pumpkin pancakes!! :)

2. What TV show do you wish hadn't been canceled?
Not going to lie; Boy Meets World. I would still be watching Cory, Topanga and Shawn as they'd be in their 30s now and very domesticated with babies and such. I was so excited to get up one morning at 5 am Central Time and discover reruns on ABC family! woo hoo!

3. What is your favorite store to shop?
The Buckle... ;) It's where all my money turns up! It;s a blessing and a burden ;)

4. What is the best movie you've watched this year?
This year?!? We haven't seen a ton.. But Eat Pray Love was an awesome girls night out movie, and Inception was a good date night, thinking type movie! I would recommend both!!

5. What is your favorite book?
I don't read as often as I should, but one I've loved for years before the movie was P.S. I Love You. When the movie came out, I was the only one crying in certain parts because I knew the underlying reasons for different things. It made me like the movie that much more, and it's a book I can't get out of my head. Highly recommended!

6. What is your favorite weekend activity.
Do Sunday afternoon naps count?! Because I'm all about that... I enjoy not knowing where my Sunday went because I was curled up in a ball. haha.. My body even knows it's Sunday, and gets upset when I don't get my nap.

7. What is the best vacation you've been on?
You know, I don't take a ton of vacations. My trips are usually to see family, see a friend get married or just for a little r&r like I'm doing this week. :) I'd say that even though I'm not venturing fancy places, they're still the best trips- because it is so rare I get to see family anymore anyway!


8. Do you have any pets?
Little Sariah! :) She's almost 2 now. Crazy, high strung spaniel of mine!


If those don't make you smile, I don't know what will! She takes fetch to a whole new level... :D


My Questions:
1. What are you looking forward to most this weekend?
2. What are you looking forward to most this upcoming holiday season?
3. What is your favorite 'yum' from the Thanksgiving table?
4. What motivates you to get out of bed every day?
5. What is your favorite makeup/product/primper?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself- what would it be?
7. If you could tell the whole world this is the thing I love about myself, what is it?
8. What is your secret indulgence when no one is looking? :)

And I TAG:
1. Kassi @ Raindrops on Roses
2. Amber @ YFN
3. Katie @ The Life of an Army Wife
4. Blake
5. DAR @ Just Another Day
6. Sally
7. Katie @ The Mathis'
8. Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's

Have FUN and thanks for playing!!! If I didn't tag you, and you want to play- TAG! :) Comment/E-mail and let me know! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Just found you, and glad I did!! Love how you incorporate fun pictures into you posts. Those pumpkin pancakes look fabulous!! And your doggie is so cute. :)

Look forward to following you!!

Kassie said...

yay thank you!! Loved reading more about you. :)

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!