Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yawn Yawn Yawn

How much can I seriously sleep in one day?!

Fell asleep watching a movie last night at 11:30 after a terribly busy day back at work after meetings.. Moved into the bedroom around 1:30 and proceeded to sleep till 8:30, got ready in a hurry ran to church (Buck was at work and I'm afraid I was rushing without him nagging me to get out of bed earlier ;)

After church, I took a warm shower (don't judge me! Lucky thing about pregnancy is my hair actually looks better unwashed, and I get more volume- haha) and took a 'nap' that lasted 5+ hours.

And I'm still tired.

So tired that I can't even get up to get my memory card to post two pictures from meetings.. haha. So that will be a tomorrow thing.

I'm going to finish watching Ever After and crash out again. Oh I love today! ;)

Hope your weekends were just as relaxing!

3 comments:

aLiCia* said...

sleep is good!! especially for the baby :) what a great day!

Blake said...

you're supposed to get lots of sleep at the end!!! because soon you wont get ANY!:D

Kristen said...

I love sleep!

I am you newest follower..came here from Kassie's blog

PS you live in the town I grew up in :-)

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!