Sunday, November 28, 2010

A lil Surprise!

So.. to add a little giggle to kickoff of Holiday..

First, Bought this ADORABLE Guess dress to wear for Black Friday...

Paired it with leggings and adorable foldover leather boots.

I felt SO sassy, even at 4am when I opened my shop. LOVE!

Anyway, I walked past a full length mirror in the dress, and noticed
"hmm.. this combo makes my butt look kinda perky, maybe it's just the bump in the front emphasizing the bump in the back?"

Tried on jeans the next day, and a friend said " Jeez, Ash.. I never noticed before but you've got a butt!" I replied and said, "Haha.. oh, I've always had curves." and blew it off.

Last night, I brought it up to Buck and asked him, "I know I'm carrying ALL BABY but have I gained weight anywhere else?"

"Your butt."



Oh yes. I can officially compete with Beyonce.

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Haha!! I bet it's cute on you! Better your booty than your face, you know? I am probably going to look like a Cabbage Patch doll!

Kassie said...

haha I'm sure you're the cutest pregnant lady!! I just KNOW I'm going to be the kind that "spreads it all over". aka just looks fat until they're like 7 months. :)

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!