Sunday, December 26, 2010

Love/Hate

So, most of you know by now I am SUPER-obsessed with Gilmore Girls.

I love it so much I bought the entire dvd set (twice, actually, then I had to resell the second- oops!)
I can sit on a nightly basis and watch show after show... and not tire.

I don't care that I've now officially seen it from start to finish 3x, plus random episodes here and there courtesy of ABC Family, but I will get entranced in each episode and season as if it were the first time.

And.. after one of the Lorelai/Luke breakups. I wanted to shake some sense into Lorelai... Jump back into Luke's arms!! :( Ugh. Stubborn woman.

So there is the 'hate'... but I think it's only a hate because I'm sure if someone were watching my life they would want to shake some sense into me sometimes.

Like the amount of time or hours I put in last week before Christmas.. I know my assistant managers wanted to shake me a couple times. haha.. I just think it will all pay off- but I also think I would go more insane with any additional time to think about making the next 4 weeks of pregnancy fly by. I'm ALSO at the love/hate point in my pregnancy. Joy.

I would also hope I am not the only one who would be getting shook if someone were watching my life.. or that my show wouldn't get cancelled for poor ratings after a season or two. haha

Oh HAPPY MONDAY ahead blog friends!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Ahhh I love you.

And GG. I agree--I just want to smack Luke and shake some sense into Lorelei. They beloooonnnngggg together!

And ugh! What happens next?!?! I need another season. Or ten.

OceanDreams said...

I wonder if they get together after all of the seasons?! I don't know...haven't ever watched the last season. Enjoy though - I love this show too!

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!