Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Shower!!!

I know you have ALL been anxiously awaiting this one!
---~~~***BABY SHOWER***~~~---



I feel so lucky that I've met such wonderful people since moving to NoDak.



They're the same pictures just two different collages :) I recently discovered Google Picasa and I stinkin LOVE IT! I do not think I will EVER post pictures from my life ever again without using it. That's how much I love it, friends.

ANYWAY, the Baby Shower was December 4, 2010, and there were about 10 that came to the shin-dig. Perfect. Small. Intimate.. You were able to eat, have conversation and not feel like you had to go crazy trying to talk/entertain everyone and play hostess. I like low-key.

And OF COURSE there was good food. I wish I would have gotten pictures, but I'm pretty sure I was too busy trying to devour it all.
It was potluck style,\; and there were from-scratch chocolate cupcakes with homemade icing and little pink icing shoes with laces on top; there were AMAZING meatballs, homemade taquitos, all kinds of chocolates, pineapple upside down cake, fruits... MMM! I have to stop typing because I am currently STILL PREGNANT and HAVE NONE OF THIS IN MY HOUSE!

...and I didn't mean for it to be, but it was literally a 'Baby' shower. I didn't realize till we were all together that majority of my new friends here are new mamas too.
Lol, I guess it's what you're drawn to when you move somewhere new and you're preggo...

For the record, I would have been 33 weeks pregnant in these pictures. All belly, and the belly is still- just a basketball.


I can't believe all of this is almost over... 3 Days till I'm a mom!

2 comments:

OceanDreams said...

aww congrats, how exciting! glad you had a fun baby shower and enjoy the time with your little one to be!

Chris said...

Congrats

Just Dating...

Just Dating...

Engagement Weekend

Engagement Weekend
The night before he proposed in Kansas City, what an AWESOME weekend!

Engagement Picture

Engagement Picture
This is the picture we sent out on our wedding announcements. :)

Another Engagement Picture

Another Engagement Picture
This is actually one of Buck's faves!

Giggles...

Giggles...
This picture makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! And yes, we are in a phone booth! :)

The Day Before Our Wedding!

The Day Before Our Wedding!

Newlyweds!!

Newlyweds!!
I love this picture, because it was the first right after we got married, you can see how happy we were...

Manti Temple

Manti Temple
Here is where we were able to get married. I had my heels off at this point, so our true heights are showing- hill or not; I'm short!

My Wedding Gift to Buck...

My Wedding Gift to Buck...
Our first day married...My horse was ironically named Gator! :) And yes, I know it's disgusting we match... But I love it.

Two Days Married!

Two Days Married!
You can't look at this picture and NOT laugh... can you?

Big Chair!

Big Chair!
Here we are at Bishop's Castle- now THIS is a LoVeSeaT!

AH!!

AH!!
SO excited to be MARRIED!